And it's that baby me bug in the back of my head that I find consuming me slowly time to time. When the words come here are uttered to everyone about everything. But when it comes down to it, my body in this x shape sprawled across the bare mattresses, which I note my sheets have been folded for weeks just waiting to be put on them. It's that form of my body on that mattress with the curtains pulled down onto it from the stumble support of the weekends passing. My toes hanging off the edge with the remote tapings to the song embedded in my head. With my left arm swung over as I watch my free time stick between my fingers as I slowly pull them open and closed in awe of how my body produces such things. That x shape I throw myself in, it's that form I find myself in more then anything. That's when the baby me bug comes in.
portland.portland.portland.portland.
the only thing i can really focus on.
missed school today, i suck. sometimes i just want to give in.
give up. forget it.
just move to portland and waitress.
hahaha, god. 98 more days of school for me.
not now.
not now not now now now now.
you havent fooled me.
just in case your conscience wasnt working in the right
order.
you havent fooled me.
i'll always give the benefit of the doubt,
but just so we're clear i doubt you more than ever.
have a heart and stop stepping on my toes.

No comments:
Post a Comment