Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Milo's

snoring is droning on. I should be up doing something with myself, but I feel like shit.

for more than one reason.

anyway here's that stupid game. tagged.

1. I could probably go on tangents about you the good and the bad, the missed and the i'm glad i don't have to deal with it anymore. But I do miss you, you were like my sister, my heart. I know everything changes and with it so do people, but knowing how things have turned out I wish we could just go back to the summer before tenth grade when things were still simple, I hadn't pushed away out of shame and I hadn't gotten caught up in everything that still has managed to stay in my life. My biggest vice. Anyway, I know one day we will rekindle our friendship, it's always ever present.

2. I used to think you were my downfall, now I know someone worse than you could come along. He did, and you weren't.

3. Sometimes I feel like what we're doing is ludacris and the bottom will fall out eventually, like we are just waiting for the laughs to stop and slowly turn back into tears. This isn't conventional by any means and no matter how much baggage I have I still can't help but to continue the dance. We'll see if people change or if people really do have regrets I suppose.

4. I'd like to write you in here but it's clear how I feel, it's nothing you haven't heard. And you quite frankly exhaust me in everyway possible. I don't take you seriously, I don't take youre lifestyle seriously and I can't possibly take I love you seriously.

5. You are what I said you were, you did a damn good job pretending otherwise though. Doesn't mean I won't let you continue, but I have the card you played and I know youre just a bluff. I'm wise to the game, don't think I'm not playing the same one. Common ground means everything to me, and you remind me of home so I really don't have much of a choice.

6. You wouldnt think you'd be in here, but youre just a fucking loser. The epitome of a skeevy fuck. You won that round, give yourself a good pat on the back another notch in your belt.

7. This is for two in one. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I am a catch twenty two like the both of you always said, and it doesn't look like much is changing.

8. You've proven trustworthy, Thankyou.

I need a best friend again. I need to be taken out to eat.
It's an odd thing when you don't have a constant in your life anymore, you think clearer, speak less. sometimes you laugh a little more, other times a little less. The winter months bring nothing but the same seasonal feelings.
I'd be lying if I said I wanted them gone.

No comments: