and if you don't like it, then don't read it. I have seriously had the worst two days in a looong time. So I am about to unleash, then probably delete. gfy.
things i can not stand; I am a relatively nice person unless you have crossed me or are just a rude bitch, I tolerant a lot of shit and have more than a ridiculous amount of patience for the ignorant. But fuck, are you kidding me? I am not retarded, so to talk to me like I am will only end in me being a mega bitch.. The thing is that I don't get how people even get to that side of me, like you must be a real fuck up..aahem.
my nails have gotten long enough for typing to be an annoyance, buh. whatever. On top of that I'm supposed to go to georgia wed-friday.....now that's not happening and it makes me want to headbutt a baby. I neeeed to get away. I need to see my family and I need to see Alison and just have best friend fun.
They've been saying florida summers are all rain, makes me want the city all that much more.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment