Monday, September 6, 2010

Please try and wake me in the mornin'

Sometimes, there's those moments where you realize how wonderful everything is. Everything, even the things that aren't so wonderful...seem to be right now. Disconnected from a lot of things feels really good, Acid House Kings puts me in the happiest of moods..always.

I'm about to head out for a sweet treat and girl talk, the dogs are sleeping as usual. I am so happy, I don't think I can say it enough, even when I'm not happy. I am. I don't even feel like piecing together actual sentences right now. Eddie has talked a lot about "when are we getting married" I never thought I'd see the day that I'd be over the moon for someone else, but I am. Even when we have our moments brought on my work stress, after apologies for being snappy, usually on my end it's just perfect. It's the most mature relationship I've had, I feel like we've grown up a lot together and since we met two years ago. It's weird how adult we've become, but it feels good. I still have my nights, (like Saturday night...) where I get stupid and he takes care of me, but it balances out. I still write him letters when we aren't together, he still tears up with each of them. "It's not because I'm sad, I guess it's because I'm so happy." I love him, I can't say enough, sometimes I just can't even contain myself and I want to squeal. I wake up with an I love you, I hear it all day and I end my day hearing it again. Even in sleep. I could not ask for anything more than this, someone who unconditionally loves me, even when I'm terrible. Loves me and has worked through every significant and insignificant trail that we have faced either together or on our own, he has been there.
To the moon and back, always.