Hold on to my hands,
I feel like sinking,
Sinking without you.
And to my mind,
everything’s stinking,
Stinking without you.
And in the night I could be helpless.
I could be lonely,
sleeping without you.
And in the day,
everything's complex.
There's nothing simple,
When I'm not around you.
sitting there while you played that song almost crushed
me.
i've held your weight and now it's time I hold my own.
I never wanted this.
listening to jawbreaker over and over makes
everything magnified.
You had been enough for me
but I was never enough
for you.
So here's the turning point in all of this
and in all of us, this is what we need.
As long as I tell myself that every hour the
knot in the back of my throat subsides.
I'm not looking to move on, I just need the
peace of mind I lost over a year ago.
I didn't will this, it's just a matter of
cause and effect.
I am the affected.
Monday, November 3, 2008
do do do do .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment