Tuesday, November 25, 2008

a few things;

i finally kind of have internet so my blogging is in kind of an uproar.

secondly there is a mouse in the house! i just chased it caught it in a pan. it got out chased me so i was running had to pick up milo midrun and squeal.

and now im out of breath.

third, i love the movie closer.

"There's a moment, there's always a moment, "I can do this, I can give into this, or I can resist it", and I don't know when your moment was, but I bet you there was one. "

"Without forgiveness, we're savages."

"Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words. "

blah blah, good movie.

this fucking mouse. i need to a get a job, i have to much time on my hands.

No comments: