Monday, June 15, 2009

okay

I will get this bull over with just to perhaps lighten my load.


I've been home since Wed....Alison came to Griffin then Meantime/Eddie came and stayed at my parents. After being sexually accosted by the Josh's we went to sleep.

Thursday- nineties party/made up with Tharik.
Friday- too hung over to function + a convertible ride= me hating my life.
Saturday- Picked up Brody and he is a fucking handful.
Sunday-Pool.
Monday- Is today, went to fayetteville got hair necessities then my Auntie treated me to my favorite pizza place. Came home laid around the pool floating and having a heart to heart. Now about to show my blonde newgrowth whose boss and do something else with my mop. Then color and cut alison's.

My dad said something that got me thinking and it has the potential to help me make an important decision. drop my heart and pick up my head.

There are things that need addressing and my eblog is not the time or place for them but when is really. My body is falling apart and I can't remember the last meal I ate without throwing it up. I go see the specialist tomorrow, at first I wanted someone with me but now I'm opting to go it alone. I can handle this, I've always done well and I really think I will just want to be alone completely alone after my appointment. So my six hour drive with the piggies will be my perfect alone time. Lots of thinking, which I finally need to do. I'm soaking up as much sun as I possibly can before I'm not allowed out in the sun. I need color and sunshine!

Might go to a drag show tonight, guess we will see. I'm starving but it seems so pointless to eat when I know fifteen minutes later my stomach will reject it. buh, someone fix me.

I've missed Atlanta, being here made me realize just how much. I'll be back for good soon enough. It's funny though, Florida is obviously hot but there's always a breeze..here there's nothing. just hot. I do miss the beach.

I think tonight I want to spend it on the top of Wachovia and walking through downtown like the old days. I'm done for now, but I'll be back later.

No comments: