seeing an ex boyfriends first initial and then last name on a random ass blog is off putting.
Anyway, I never do this.
I made myself sick between the hours of 6am and 8am this morning only to fall asleep to redreaming the same fucked up shit.
Planning a trip to Portland in August, could not need it more.
We seriously go to the beach as much as we possibly can, it's been nice just having us time to goof off and take walks on the beach, watch him surf, dig for sand fleas and have intense dunking sessions and sand fights. I feel like a kid and I don't ever feel like growing up. It's done me a lot of good. I was talking about this the other day, I haven't gotten one red flag since I've met him. Pays for my food, buys me shoes/whatever, puts gas in my tank, isn't a wolf in sheeps clothing. I have to remember that.
I'm getting more and more girl friends down here and it's been nice, really nice. I still miss Alison a lot but we talk daily so it's no thing, she may be coming down for her birthday in which case that would be awesome.
I'm the new photobrat for my friends in school, made a stop motion video today..... seriously turned out so cool.
This will probably be a semi long post because I never get around to this anymore, probably not a bad thing.
I don't know what to blog on, aside from I've started using that twitter bullshit.
Growing up sucks, leaving people behind hurts...but I think later on things will be okay..even if it takes losing another year.
tupac looped.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment