Tuesday, January 26, 2010

excuse me sea monster you weigh like a thousand pounds

OKAAAAAY; lists. I love lists. I am about to list my latest things for the new place. Soooon, I'll do a picture blog with proof of my goodies. I am beyond excited about decorating. And I'm hungry but far to lazy to heat up a corn dog. buh.

a coca cola carafe with four glasses, circa 1950's- 7 bucks.
vintage black framed rose mirror-5 bucks.
brand new white shower curtain- 2 bones.
( I really want a clear one, because I love showering and seeing what's going on, I feel like I'm doing something I shouldn't.)
trading a new mattress from ikea for a brand new desk for eddie.
the same desk lamp I see on ever judge's desk in Law & Order, with the green and gold- 1 dollar at a yardsale.
white wooden framed mirror- 1 dollar
(perfect for my key project.)
sets of mini mini s&p shakers, free.
a glass milk liter- 1 dollar.
entertainment center that is mainly little shelves and nooks, free in my parents storage. now I don't have to bring all my bookshelves!

now im getting too hungry, ill finish this later.

No comments: