Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I think if Dirty wants his money, y’all should give him his money.

playlist lately; jj. nicki minaj. always lady gaga.

Yesterday we moved a ton of junk, junk into the new place. Todaaaay I move the rest and unpack. I'm putting it off by watching this Tom Cruise movie about lucid dreaming. I caught it at the end, so I'm just following along. I kind of enjoy it. I love lucid dreaming, waking life. amazing movie.

Im enjoying things right now, relishing in everything I have and will have. I have the cutest little house. The best dogs. Amazing family. and such good friends. Tharik came over last night, we watched hoarders and ate cake. I love making cake. I still have a fat lip and a skinned chin, it was worth it. by far, so worth it. I like work a lot. I'm ready to work more though. Friends from florida are coming up this week. So I guess girls night on Thursday while the boys go pick up ryan. I'm totally liking this movie, maybe it's just penelope cruz.

I forget that my mom went to college here. that she and my dad lived in this city after she graduated. It's weird because she's so far away, always has been. But I'm poking around in the same city she was in at my age. Not going to Emory and becoming a doctor like she. But still. When I was packing I saw a lot of my mom in me. So many little trinkets and knick knacks. I like that about me...speaking of hoarders. haha. Milo is crying, like whimpering like baby. He has been so needy lately.

Got a text from a guy friend last night:
him " I just said something to your ex."
me "what? wait what?"
him "I'm at mellow muchroom for dollar drafts so is he....he's with this real busted chick...like real busted."
me"oh thats probably his girlfriend."
"whatd you say?"
him"fuck you, jill is so hot....im drunk."

hahaha, eh. I'm really happy to say I'm not bitter. Like I just want him to be happy. Even if she and I had prior whatevers before they dated, I don't care. I don't. I am so happy with my life.
Okay, I want to decorate now. Before gruber gets outta school I should have everything semi unpacked.

No comments: