Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm going to start doing this instead of livejournal.
I think it will be read less, or not at all.

either or, really.
i want to fly.
i need to get on an airplane.
i have to be up in the air.

nothing stays gold, everything fades. everything goes away.and you never really know anyone.


so today was the day everything for school was finalized, I'm in.
I start in twenty days;
Tuesday through Saturday go as follows school from 8:30 am until 3:30 pm.
I have Sundays and Mondays off.
First four weeks are spent in class then, I'm out on the floor making money and building up a clientele.

no life for me.

my brother is going to come up tonight and fix my car, i hope anyway.
saves the day has been on, all day.

I threw up at work multiple times, they sent me home.
I hate my life sometimes.

no matter what happens, it will never be enough.

No comments: