



Your tattoo, piercings, and or instrument you can barely play- does not make you a bad ass. Your lack of education, a job, a brain to think for yourself, just doesn't make you a bad ass motherfucker at the end of the day. Actually the easiest way to describe you is scum utter and complete, scum. And taking pride in being "scum" or getting "scummy" still doesn't qualify as bad ass. The next kid walking through the door with a fuzzy past is just if not more bad ass than you. I'm not saying I'm perfect and that I know all the answers, I'm just saying at least I can; make them, learn from them and move the fuck on. I mean, good god- at least have the decency if not for yourself, for humanity to move on. Everyone hits rock bottom at one point and in some way or another but the thing is moving forward...or just moving in general.
Being around Atlanta and Griffin and meeting people has opened up my eyes, "Hey, I think because you sit on the couch all day and watch TV and do drugs and drink beer shortly before fucking "that broad with nice tits"...without reason to go get place to live, and support yourself....just really doesn't make you a "hard ass motherfucker." I think it just makes you trash, disgusting trash and trash really just isn't all that cool. Its just an excuse not to do something, not to move on, not to better yourself- you lazy piece of shit.
Trust me, your shitty band with lack of talent and reason, isn't exactly going to make the biggest impression on the world either. It just going to make your five other little bad ass friends fucked up in the same trashy apartment tell you "that shits awesome"...because they, just like you, are living a fucking lie. Once again I'm not saying, I have it all together and figured out- but then again I'm not here to compare stories, my story is irrelevant to the stories of 50 percent of the people i have met in the last five years.
One of probably every twenty people who read this, will get it. And that's fine with me, because sooner or later, you will know I'm right when you are the same old sack of shit you were as a teenager and young adult.
And trust me, your myspace with your band's shitty song, isn't exactly going to save you from failing either. You don't stand for anything except something for me and my friends to laugh about at the end of the week.
Your shitty haircut, coked out body covered with shitty tattoos of roses, guns, and other useless bullshit, even though you did manage to score a pack of smokes without paying for it: you're not more badass than I or any other stranger walking down the street. At least I can safely say there is a hell of a lot more to me than that.
And trust me, your myspace with your band's shitty song, isn't exactly going to save you from failing either. You don't stand for anything except something for me and my friends to laugh about at the end of the week.
Your shitty haircut, coked out body covered with shitty tattoos of roses, guns, and other useless bullshit, even though you did manage to score a pack of smokes without paying for it: you're not more badass than I or any other stranger walking down the street. At least I can safely say there is a hell of a lot more to me than that.

No comments:
Post a Comment