Friday, October 17, 2008

don't know how

I had a lot to think about sitting on the plane in total silence after I finished my book.
Inflight movies are like nine dollars now, shitting me?

The lesbian next to me had personality, all my jokes about the catastrophic plane crash that was inevitable for us she laughed at...which just encouraged my dumbass.
I heard my mom on the phone telling her friend about when she saw me, she explained it as an out of body experience... I think she is the only one aside from my dad who will ever really appreciate me.
ehhh?

I miss Milo more than humanly possible. I can't look at my phone without tearing up....I should change my background right? noooo.

My little brother, is of course taller than I.
almost as witty, he's getting there.

I do miss Georgia though....today we are going to Sauvee's Island, where I used to live and the farmers market. I want to rent bikes for the day...
I need a serious shower I have airplane all over me.
myspace bulletins arent working for me so I can't express my love for my dog right now via the interweb aside from this, suuuucks.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this, if it's all innocent and friends or if I'm making a web.
At this point I'm content with it, so eh.
My moms apartment is like an artsy vintage second hand store, it's amazing.

No comments: