Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I won't regret saying this This thing that I'm saying Is it better than keeping my mouth shutThat goes without saying Call, break it offCall, break my own heart Maybe I would have been something you'd be good at Maybe you would have been something I'd be good at But now we'll never know I won't be sad But in case I go there Everyday, to make myself feel bad There's a chance that I'll start to wonder if this was the thing to do I won't be out longBut I still think it better if You take your time coming over hereI think that's for the best Call, break it offCall, break my own heart Maybe I would have been something you'd be good at Maybe you would have been something I'd be good at But now we'll never know I won't be sad But in case I go there Everyday, to make myself feel bad There's a chance that I'll start to wonder if this was the thing to do I'll start to wonder if this was the thing to do.

tegan and her sister sara are catching me in this fall.
you take a second take a second take a year take a year you took me out and took me in and told me all of this and then you take a moment take a moment take a year take a year you help me out I listen in you taught me all of this and then,
all I need to hear is that you’re not mine you’re not mine.
You went away Cause you said you couldn't love meI went away Cause all I do is love you Well I don't think we have to be like thisforever There's more to life than love and being together.

d. all of the above.

i'm in mass confusion, at all times.
I can't seem but to make it harder on myself.
I know I need seconds to think. to breathe.
I just can't bring myself to do it.

breaking down in the parking lot isn't my idea of letting go.
I don't want to end up regretting.
I know this is the most mature thing I can be doing at nineteen
and at the same time I have this I'll deal with the outcome mentality.

i miss home. i miss. i miss. i miss.

milo has filled up my car.
my inbox is full.
and I haven't a thing to say.

sometimes I hate myself and sometimes I just hate you.

No comments: