Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Alls well that doesn't end well.

Race week, slangin birs and wings...and making a killing. Bartending soon.
I love not giving a shit during the summer. Work, beach. Work, beach.

Which come to think of it, I may be done censoring..don't like it don't read it. Want to assume it's about you? Go'n do it. and go'n hate, I'm quite sure of both those things.
I have three pups that have my heart even when their peeing contests make me want to scream. At Heather's doing laundry...worked all day. Speeding ticket due next week:( Boyfriend at nine to go eat on his break. Back to laundry. Tomorrow night back to bar wenching and it's karaokeeeeeeeeee, which means Chuggie and Eddie will be making an appearance....hilarious I seriously was crying from laughing so hard when they did Paul Revere.

Last night after dinner Charlie and I just walked around the beach looked at this house Eddie and I found that's close to perfect.
Light blue, two blocks from the beach, two car garage, pool, three bedroom and a full basement. It's seriously ideal. I'm starving I've only eaten a bagel today at like eleven. I wasn't really in a blogging mood but I'm kind of having a mindless banter at this point.
Portland/NY in August.
I miss Fran.

Oh and I'm going to be an Aunt, wadddupppp Auntie Jill!

It feels good to just be young and fool around with life. Lets just leave it at that.

No comments: