today was the prettiest it's been in so long. pulled out the romper and sandals.
dog parked most of the day, walked the neighborhood...I live in the best little nook. Then went to Daddy D'z with andrew, jojo and ryan. Ate my weight in pulled pork. got damn. So good, so worth it.
Went to the Oiler show last night from beginning to almost end, baby got hungry. The b-boy battle for three hours was unreal, I really had not expected that in the slightest, haha. I know it annoyed Josh, it did take away a lot from the actual Oiler show. Jon's in town, the more I think about it the more I realize I go to him for everything I don't know how to do. Constant. Did Alex's hair the other day followed by two other heads. haha. I saw Franco the other day, hahahaha. I knew it was him from like two blocks away. Saw Edv the other day too. just driving while we were walking the dogs. I'm glad things are as they are. So glad. It's kind of nice not really being comfy close with a lot of people, being a step behind or step ahead, a few in both ways. Make no mistake in the things I put in quotations...I'm not the one saying those mean mean things. Friends, what a bullshit word.
Far enough behind to sit back and laugh, a toast to all things unchanging and foolish, foolish ways.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment