Went to Canton for Baby Josiah's birfday, good food and even better people. He gave himself the ultimate present by winning & splitting ten grand, good god.
Came back home to this, eh.
Portland in....two days. I still can't believe it's already time to step on the airplane, home again.
My Name is Earl is constantly streaming, season three wadup. Yesterday I came home from work to the cleanest house, well almost... The coffee table completely uncluttered, floors swept and mopped. So perfect, he knew coming back from vacation from a disaster zone would stress me out. This post is probably going to be a tremendous amount of useless catch up, I hate when I feel like I haven't been staying on top of this so I just ramble on and on about almost everything that doesn't matter at all...but still seems to make up my day to day. Got rid of any trace of any blonde on this head today, back to being a warm dark brown. Yum. Bang trim, and 300 dollar weave on Friday, see you soon long haaair.
Eddie takes pictures, sometimes.
Tigers Jaw on Friday night, could not have enjoyed this band more...Spirit Design on rotation, always.
As much as I loved my little book nook, I had to give up my book shelf for all my supplies. Sooo, it looks like all the shelf space I have in my room has come in handy, and I kind of like it..gives me some more motivation to fill up all my shelf space. I still have odd spots I keep certain books but for now, so far so good.

No comments:
Post a Comment