I have a slew of pictures on my camera to stuff into this blog, buuuut I'm in bed...and Ben is nuzzled in his spot and Eddie and Milo are seepin. Thus I am just going to wait for the onslaught of pictures...
Currently watching Desperate Housewives, which I love...unfortunately.
This week has been the week from hell, in almost every way possible. My Xterra has been on it's way out for quite sometime, it's in the shop til further notice...fuck transmissions. Eddie's Camry decided to take a giant dump on us, alternator style. So tomorrow it is pull apart for us and a day of hanging under a hood. Last night the scooter broke a belt while we were on Memorial. Seriously? Like really? Walking the scooter home almost three miles was a bonding experience. It seems like when things are really tough for us when we sift through everything we are that much closer. Tonight we were so happy, the Tigers Jaw show was so so so good. Lots of pictures and lots of friends.
Portland in, what? Five days. Beyond ready, a vacation...just what we need. Maybe I can get him to try crab. I can not waaait, I hope we are both so in love with it we just want to stay. Long Beach WA for two days, the North West is a completely different world. A world I am welcoming with open arms and a smiling face. I wish we could take the piggies, I know they will be beyond excited to stay at my parents, free roamin all day.
I will never get used to him rolling closer in his sleep to tell me he loves me, always always always.
Pictures tomorrow, seeepy.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment