Saturday, July 19, 2008

i

know your secret.




i know.

how long i'll keep quiet, I have still not determined that.

suck it up and deal with it.

eh?

im making plans. plans. plans. plans.

stop calling.
texting.
serenading me in a voicemail.

its neverrrr going to work.

i was wrong, you arent back.

and youre never coming back. completely different person.

things change for the better, or something like that.
i don't know what else to say.

todays been weird, my intuition tricked me.
or did it?
And I could have blamed it so easily on everything else. You, me, the insight, the out looks, the words we spilled at each others feet. I don't know you, I never will know you. And that's the hand you have above all the others.

I have the physical, that's never quite left my grasp.
The emotional, I have the top layers. The attention I need for the responses I crave. I'm not stupid, see. This little girl, as much as I am her, I have the mind of the elders watching me grow. It's more of tactics. Watch it, not live it.

W A T C H I T


I feel like a little kid blow up pool. I'm either empty, placed at the side of the house where no one can see. Or I'm full and the center of attention.

I'm recycling words here. Better words then people.

i know im just here for shits and giggles and none of this really even matters.

No comments: