skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tiny waves of shivers
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
letterjosh
(10:50:33 PM)
:
i just wanted to make sure you knew i missed you still
I'm sorry and I really, I just don't know what to say.
I don't know what to say.
Speechless, doesn't happen often.
saying that but meaning this, will always be my demise.
I feel like such scum right now I just want to go to sleep and try not to cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
oceans wept, mountains slept
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(44)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(147)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(43)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(64)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(10)
▼
September
(9)
swallowing fireflies.
what, what makes me people go insane?what's that s...
the song werewolf is on repeat.thank you cocorosie...
this is stupid.all of this is so fucking stupid.i ...
letterjosh (10:50:33 PM): i just wanted to make su...
so
old news
i don't take back any of my last entry but;if i ha...
Shut the fuck up she said I'm going fucking deaf Y...
►
August
(2)
►
July
(12)
►
2007
(16)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(3)
About Me
sweetlittlething
Atlanta, GA, United States
I'm just a twenty-something that never wanted to turn 19.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment