what, what makes me people go insane?
what's that straw that broke the camels back?
I am at a loss for words, for even just one word.
At a loss.
What makes people tick? Tick to the clock that seems to be making them undone?
ruin your life in one night? or two, or three?
What goes through your head, what makes you sleep at night? Does it help you sleep at night with the one justification of all your actions, a broken heart? Did it mend your aching pain? Becoming a fucktool, did that fix everything? Betraying the people you hold close to just feel wanted? You never held them close, don't kid yourself. You never loved them, you never thought twice. But maybe it's the good old saying to each his own? My own is nothing fucking like yours, so don't ever let the words "we are a lot alike" come out of your fucking head again. Because we are nothing alike, not even fucking close. No where near my level, no where near. I guess it could be different if I hadn't asked you upfront that time we were trying to repair the bridge. Not much different, but at least you would have some decency. I guess it could have been different if you hadn't been fucking around in every relationship since then. I mean, you feel so bad but you just keep on. keep. keep on. That bridge is fucking burnt and buried. Just to make it clear "our" temperament is alike. You couldn't be more off. It will shock you how much this never happened. how much you never happened. A long time ago when all the implications first came into play, you made me out to be this overly jealous or paranoid person..just like my thoughts were ridiculous. They weren't they were accurate, my ability at reading people is astonishing. This time it just took a little longer to all play out. You're ability to say the things you do about people and be guilty of the very same things is almost amazing, who in the fuck do you think you are? Or do you even have the slightest idea?
You're right I may have the ability to turn something innocent into something grotesque, but there is nothing innocent about you. Not a damn thing, you were a fuck up at age seventeen.. enjoy. I'm sure there is more where that came from. I don't owe you anything, please help you clear your conscience not on my time, I'll leave that for the next thing you fuck up.
ill blood, ill fucking blood.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment