and just like that, it's done.
Just found out a friend got a divorce...weird. Weird they were even married...waaayy to young.
Anyway, twerkin tonight. werrkin and twerkin. I have to wear these ridiculous shorts, will earn tips. Looked at another beach house today. I don't know what I'm doing.
buh. thasss all folks.
Okay I just realized Alison and I talk every day on the phone...when I moved from home to go off to school I talked to Cadence like once a week then once a month then hardly ever. Alison and I have made a point to always be in contact, even if it's about nothing but to be mouth yuppies. Not to say my relationship with Cadence is or was bad, because we still are best friends and I know I can call her at anytime and vice versa. It's just different Alison and I have both made like a joint effort even with six hours between us. It's nice having that kind of friend.
Dear Dylan, I hate you...still.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment