but the fact that I had low-pros before you even knew they were out makes me happy.
Orlando tonight. Start Abercrombie next week.
Flea market this past weekend...reasons why my boyfriend is my boyfriend;
came back from the flea market with matching buddah statues and matching boston terrier tank tops he had made for us. hahahaha, I hate him.
Was going to buy new sunglasses for sked tomorrow when I get paid but today I was seriously contemplating these seventy dollar jeans..regularly ninety, anyway he I guess knew what my sunglass plan was and said "Bob don't get me sunglasses, get yourself jeans." and just kept insisting so...I gave in and I love my jeans. Fourth of July wasn't really eventful we both worked so afterwards we just walked around beachside. Last night I shopped to fill voids, dustpan.. new boxers for him. febreeze candles that smell delecious. new lingerie victoria secret was having a killer sale.
No more shopping anytime soon.
Beach today....sand tornado kicked our asses, I like Florida's storms in the summer. Eddie's truck will finally be on the road by this weekend.
I miss Al and I just miss home in general.
Dumb post but I'm feeling idle and this isn't ever for anyone anyway just clearing my scattered brain of clutter.
and really just a big fuck you, to you.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment