I'm feeling extremely wound up, ready to unwind at any minute. Unwind would be an understatement, unleash...probably more appropriate. Getting "come here" texts in the middle of the night once or twice a week, after telling someone to fuck off is still not flattering. It's uncomfortable and unfortunate. I've come to realize most of the male population has little to no standards what so ever. Their idea of a downgrade and upgrade are completely different to the female's idea of either or. For example; Eddie and I know he upgraded from that to this. Drew downgraded from that to this. EDV downgraded from this to that. Just a few examples....floating around...Other examples would have to be guys hanging out with total psychos/uglies/just over all wastes of air and space just to hang out and have a female around...they don't take you seriously, it will be a real quick in out and so long, talk to you the next time I'm itchin for a fuck or feelin' lonely and insecure. ANYWAY.
No I will not "come here" nor will I ever.
Those texts do not make me cum. anywhere.
On another non PMS note, because right now PMS feels like the only note I'm hitting;
Awesome family, amazing amazing job....I have never loved work this much in my life. I am constantly showered with gift cards and free drinks just because they appreciate me. These people I feel like home with. It fits, perfectly. My best friend, who we finally get to spend some much needed time getting our nails done tomorrow and then baking. or getting baked, probably both. I'm cramping. Kelly for keeping me grounded. Tina for always always always making me feel good. My boyfriend, amazing. Always. Does whatever he can for me whenever possible. Even if that means listen to me throw up in pain from my cramps at five AM and go get me orange juice and make me breakfast while I cry and curl up on the floor. I am reminded in these times why it's him I've chosen to stay in my life, always. My dogs, well it just goes without saying. Hands down two of the very best most unique babies I could have asked for. Nothing better. I think I'm rambling about all the good, because I feel like a little bit of bad is starting to build up and I need to remember the important things in life. Portland in August, that will make it officially one year since I've seen my mother, I'm already ready to move there. Leaving my dad behind will be something I'll pretend isn't happening until it's happened. I don't burn bridges, I always attempt a solid repair, it's my nature as far as friends go. I'm a pretty solid person. I like who I like and I like who I don't like. I hate on almost everyone, but you can just call me Silky Johntson. Kiss my ass! Kiss my ass!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
<3
Post a Comment