Amplive's Radiohead remixes have been on repeat, Rainydayz in particular. It brings me back to being eighteen in the very beginning. I've been working a lot lately, 10 straight hours yesterday, solo and today it looks like it may be happening again. I am aching for sleep to say the least, not letting my eyes close until three AM and waking up at nine are starting to become an annoyance. I have only myself to blame for the long nights, I'll fall asleep around eleven, wake an hour or so later and then I am just awake, idling like a car in park. The punishment light? Perhaps.
Today will be spent wrapped in the arms of any and all Netflix watch instantlies...cramps. Tonight hopefully will be spent listening to JLM in person, and tomorrow I'm looking forward to getting my nails done and catching up with one of the only people who understands me. Then off to see my family, who I have started missing very much. I am currently looking at vintage engagement rings on Etsy, whatever shutup. I decided that I'd want an uncut diamond. I think diamonds are tacky and I don't like gems unless it's an emerald, I originally said I would want something Pearl related because of this one time, anyway doesnt matter...but I really like the look of an uncut diamond. Maybe because I'm pmsing or maybe because everyone is repulsive but last night was one of the biggest annoyances Ive had in a while. Looking forward to a Columbus trip soon so I can see my Cadence and her little Amelia, oh babies.
Going into work at three to close at five, not so bad. Considering I've been working my ass off this week. Until then, showering and watching Alison's book I finished a while ago, Let The Right One In....hopefully it isn't a total let down. Two vicodin and I should be able to get through this gruesome day.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment