Last night I finally got around to watching my actual Netflix DVD, Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind. It's a movie I have attempted at least four times since it came out, but I always manage to drift off to sleep. I finally watched it all. I don't know how I fell asleep in the past, an all around really good movie. Followed by Falling Angels, which despite the terrible title..was a really good watch instantly. Then around 2, still idling with nothing else to do but text and watch movies James and The Giant Peach came into play. One of my all time favorite movies, the only downfall is when the centipede brings out the huge juicy piece of peach I find myself wanting and needing a peach. It's kind of bizarre when I read Alison's blog this morning, six days ago to find almost the same thought process. Very weird.
Seventy hours on this pay check, hey world..I'm coming back around. Yesterday it was discussed about me when Shelly's maternity leave is over in September starting out on the floor...This salon is a salon you have to have a huge clientele for because rent every week is so expensive. All these stylists worked at Van Michael got to the top, and had no where to go so they branched out. Seriously the most amazing artists. Anyway something may work out for me.
I've been talking to Rachel about her moving to Brooklyn, she wants me to come. How bizarre would that be. Talk about throwing a rock in the gears of my life. Remind myself I'm twenty-one.
Going to spend my days off with my dad in the pool. I've already written him a two page letter and framed some pictures and started crying. He is my favorite person in the entire world.
If I lose my goddamn phone one more time, I am going to lose my mind. It's hiding in the house, I do this like twice a day.
I can't wait until August. I can't wait until February...then I will know which turn I'm going to make. East Coast or West Coast? "east coast is the best coast.."
Sometimes I'm really unsure of the steps I take, I can't decipher the feelings I have, from the feelings I shouldn't. It's even more hard to decipher your take on all of it.
Pretending it doesn't exist has proven impossible for the two of us. But pretending it could ever do more than just exist seems completely out of reach. In the back of my head I know it would be better to carry on and let everything fade out. But it just keeps fading back in.
I've got some lists to make, and apparently more lines to cross.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment