
The only man I know with a heart of gold.

sometimes I really miss Florida.
Today the Portland trip to see my mother and brother and assorted family members got real. Beyond excited. A week off from work is going to financially fuck me up, but fuck it. I see my mother once a year, so fuck it. Maybe taking the train from Seattle or maybe flying straight into PDX, I really want the train ride.
Today I got the following text; "driving to Portland is going to be so awesome"
...I guess he decided which city he wants to move to. Richmond is still all to inviting, talked to Kayla about neighborhoods. It's months away still. So who knows where the wind will blow me. Back to the West Coast or a little farther up the East...either way I'll be gone.
Moving has to be my constant. I've been doing it since birth, it's my only kind of human nature feeling/craving I get. I'll miss the man above more than I know my little heart can take. Oof, now is not the time to get emotional.
I'm killing Netflix, it is slaughtering my free time. Books? What? I haven't read in like two weeks, oops. Otherwise I'm eyeing everything I can browse online, summer wear wise. It's funny my Uncle's family invented the silverspoon, but for the most part I keep it out of my mouth. I like being like that.
I'm missing people I shouldn't and it is more on the unfortunate side, no time for tears. This is what moving on feels like. No matter how busy I keep myself, I still sometimes find myself lingering on the past. I guess that's only another part of human-nature I find myself drowning in occasionally. Awkward smiles and even more so nervous laughter, one day, one day things will be how they should be. Until then; awkward smiles and nervous laughter it is.
Off to hop in the shower before we get pizza...

No comments:
Post a Comment