Friday, July 16, 2010

14 voicemails

are clouding my voicemail bullshit on my phone. It pops up constantly. It's like once I finally sit down and clear them all down, the next day 15 people want to leave me a voicemail just because I ignored their call. Before this number 14 I cleared out 19 messages. I see that you called, I will call you back at my own discretion as is my right as the person YOU called and left a long boring ANNOYING and useless voicemail. Thanks you. You and you.

Things are coming around that I didn't foresee, or I did see them coming I just kept putting obstacles first small rocks then boulders then cars in front of. Mostly miles. Maybe that's backwards, maybe at first I was putting big obstacles in the way and now they are shrinking...are they? Fuck if I knew, or know or will know. I'm currently just showered in ovesized yoga pants from a university I never attended, braless in a tank top. I am bringing sexy back in every way possible...including my butterfinger breath. I've been hanging out with Marissa a lot a lot lately, I really genuinely like her. She fits in well.
Best Coast on repeat for days, sometimes I've just been laying in bed with it on rotation not thinking about anything in a daze. I have the best dogs, tonight instead of going out with friends I opted to stay in, catch up on reading and snuggle with my dogs in this empty house. I love having an empty house it doesn't come often. Am I really 21, I feel older. I need my hair to grow or I'm cutting it all off.

Portland, I'm moving. I haven't decided outloud yet, but my itch I need to scratch has. I'm moving. Fuck it, the only thing that would stop me is clients at work, so we will see.

Going to snuggle back into bed work tomorrow then off to Canton to see my boys.

1 comment:

RachelElaine said...

I wuv you. By the way, I don't know if you saw my reply on tumblr but I am commenting you from my account which I use for my blogspot.