I am beyond sick of dealing with automobiles, if it wasn't so god forsakenly suffocating outside I would be riding my bike to and work, no problem. Unfortunately my job requires me to come in not looking like a pile of hot sweaty garbage.... I am so ready for the fall and winter, never in my life have I uttered those words. Florida summers > Georgia Summers, hands down
the only nail color I buy in bulk, hurry fall...hurry.
I promised myself I would painstakingly keep up with this, it already feels like a chore I am not wanting to do. I know I'll be happier later on though if I maintain.
A few things that make me increasingly happier, when I can't seem to catch a break.
A few things that make me increasingly happier, when I can't seem to catch a break.
buster
the mask
new sheets, out of this world.

No comments:
Post a Comment