Sunday, October 5, 2008

i need to follow blogs, the options there i just noticed.

So I leave October 16th come back October 20th.
I am very excited to say the very least.

I've kept my chin up and eyes straight ahead, I'm up for this.
Wherever this leads me and however things pan out, I'm up for it.
period.

I know there are people who couldn't disagree more with the choices I've made and the choices I haven't, but I have to do this... I have to see this through.

I have become obsessed with those stupid Twilight books, I never thought in my life.
But here I am dying for the last one to come in the mail.

I have read all three in three days, my aunt is sending the last one.
I find myself thinking about the characters and their fates while I shampoo someone's hair, color their hair or cut.

My focus is drawn back to these goddamn books, I am almost sad I read them so fast....

And I will be that girl at the midnight showing crying and laughing along with the characters like I was going through it.

So pathetic, so fucking pathetic...but the boooks are so gooooood.

I'm stressed with hours, who knows if I'll even make my expected graduation date.. but I have to see my mom.. period. I can't put it off. And when I finally do graduate I'm going to spend more than two weeks in Portland.
Looking at an apt in Inman, I think it's a go. I just hope Paul is forsure.
Something isn't clicking right now, maybe it's my hormones and being sick but I just feel off.
I don't feel bad about being so unforgiving and callous, I feel justified and I honestly do not care if it comes off the least bit bitch. I just am completely apathetic and unamused by it all.
Just makes me laugh to think about and I'd rather laugh than cry.
We get to dress up at school for halloween, I am planning on being completely slutty hahaha, I just feel like making this decision bite them in the ass.
sticking it to the man.

I love this weather, laying on the futon with the windows open. sleeping with the windows open it's just so nice.
I can't wait to be back in the city.

I'm realizing my lack of interest for a lot of people or maybe their lack of interest aside from anything shallow and materialistic.
I'm just so over the elitist attitude when you aren't one, the "I'm more well-read, politically correct, american apparell wearing, mjq going, all knowing bitch."
Let me give you a heads up, I could give two fucks about our government right now.. it isn't my concern, I don't really think the vote counts and I sure as shit don't care what yours is. Because from watching in this and the last election it's all band wagon effect, googling, trying to catch up on who is for what JUST so you can argue your trivia facts and appear one up. You aren't and I DON'T CARE. period, I just don't maybe that is unintelligent and dare I say un-american... but I just don't fucking care.
Speaking of being back in the city, the dressing of suburbanites that move to the city has become over the top. DIFFERENT DOESN'T MEAN STYLISH. think and look in the fucking mirror before you put on that shit, you indie fuck. word.
I don't feel like flaunting my book collection, my music collection or my closet collection.
everything at once could not have looked worse on a person.
get a clue, seriously.
it's just hormones bringing out the truth.
eh.
i'll probably reread this rant and delete because I feel like this about 1/2 of everyone I know.
and I'll never know you.

1 comment:

alex lawton said...

i aint no suburbanite biya