Tuesday, February 10, 2009

bummed.

slightly, my laptop is up and running again..... but it had to be wiped clean.

no more pictures or music.
music-bummed.
pictures- kind of a blessing in disguise i'd say.

would have just made me sad anyway.
alison just left, we made our video for the producers....and then decided not to do it. or to sleep on it then decide. I think we would be better off.....maybe a different true life. Just not this one.

I'm done, wiping my hands of it. I'm focusing on the things i used to love.
reading. thrifting. creating hair. i may even start working with charcoal and watercolors again. and downloading music. I'm feeling like getting back to the basics. Maybe it's my being home, getting into all my old stuff from before I moved to the city..who knows. I have to remake my itunes. well gaawwwdamn. My parents use the best laundry detergent, I smell amazing.. I can't get my nose out of my shirt. The port on my charger for my phone is broken. bunk ass verizon anywayz. Anna and i are going to graveyard for valentines day.. all black. day of mourning/ not. It'll be fun I guess. First single ladies valentines day. LOL. I really don't get the hype of having to be with someone for that holiday. chocolates, roses or other various cards maybe a teddy bear and some sapass card thats supposed to accurately portray some bullshit emotion anyway... cool. everyone gets the same horse shit on the same day.
plz and no thank you.

i sound bitter, haha. i'm not. i just think it's bogus. put some thought into it. my dog has been acting reaaal kooky. wow, all my pictures are wiped from this. still kind of in shock. I need to lose weight, on the real. biggest i've ever been. gotta do something. it's weird justin crum and I have been texting. small world, forsure. i want hot coco. and a hoodie. and the beach at night this time of year. maybe not all at the same time.
i dont know where this blog was headed, that my laptop is up and running and then everything came out. well not everything, because it's better if i dont.
always better.

ru pauls drag race, not that bad. way to go trannies 4 lyfe.

i'm off the map for a lil bit, be back soon.

No comments: