Tuesday, February 10, 2009

i'm

driving to fix my laptop, but my head is somewhere else.

i have a pit in my stomach and a knot in my throat I can't seem to untangle.

Cadence is on her way for high lights, so I need to get my mind right.

I just can't help but to think, how fucking unfair. Maybe it's ridiculous I even care, but it really just blows my mind..for lack of a better term. Like is this serious? False.

false false. false. eslaf.eslaf.

but whatever, you know? Just pretend I never happened. Because the things you think couldn't come close to how things went down. So roll your eyes, look up your lyrics and harbor distaste for me. Just keep in mind, you haven't thought through everything and I'm still me. But you wouldn't know, because you havent had the time. Just the quickness to pass judgement calls.


Being in the suburbs is a nice vacation. food....all the time. my family really is hilarious, it's been fun. I think I'm going to south by south west to do merch, I'm excited...it'll be fun. Speaking of weird things to do... Alison and i signed up for true life as a complete joke I sent a ridiculous e-mail... haha they called. I talked to them for like an hour, and she said she thinks we are hilarious and a good story etc. I don't know if I want to go through with it. eh.

Going to Florida sunday through wed.

never get a windows vista, i could headbutt straight through mine right now. and i could also head butt osama whom i have been on technical support with for far to fucking long.

dell, go bankrupt.

No comments: