want to stay under the sun.
ben harper has been giving it to me for sure.
I am only happy in the sun.
my forehead is the color of a tomato, by tomorrow i'll have the tannest forehead this side of the mason dixon.
I'll be twenty in five days, how bizarre. to say, twenty years ago something happened relevant to my existence is weeeeird.
1/2 of me feels trapped.
the other half I think the other half knows I'm trapped and is done exploring outs...so is just kind of, finding contentment in sitting back and getting all wrapped up.
I'm kind of at a cross roads, with everything possible.
I just want to be nineteen and worry free. even if that means choice free.
kind of. kind of. kind of. kind of. kind of. kind of. kind of. of kind. of kind. of kind. of kind. of kind.
i need to headbutt.
this is the sound of settling, buh.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment