Sunday, February 8, 2009

thinking/ranting

A bunch of fucking girls acting like that. No one knows anything about anything, but you know what.. feel free to lay down some judgement calls.. holier than me, is it? That elitist bullshit. you are nothing, nothing. same fucking playing field, and i've got a bigger bat. It's funny, you got a lotta mean mugs, but not a whole to say. Now is your time, go ahead say what youre thinking. I'm sure it's nothing good, and I'm sure it's some pig bullshit..but go ahead and let me hear it. A bunch of girls at a high school party. What's funny is at one point, I really thought I could count on people...and they turn right around with a cold shoulder with not one word. Suit yourself, just know... you know absolutely nothing. nothing. So these thoughts that've been circling and I'm quite sure the shit you've been talking..is all bogus. So i hope in some weird way you feel justified in your childish actions because it's a load of horse shit you have to stand behind., On top of that like if you don't know me, know nothing about me..stop. just stop. youre too old for this shit, i'm nineteen and I'm too old for this shit. If there's anything i've learned it's that all of you are the same, and no ones word counts for anything. It's just very simple, I don't care.. I just don't, if people want to act ridiculous, go for it. talk. think. write. type. whatever you want, I don't care, nothing is ever said to anyone it's just a bunch of behind the back bull. So have fun, you got jokes. And that will do a lot of good, but with everything I know...jokes on you. The only thing that I did care about is that I was tricked into thinking I had actual friends, people that ask questions instead of place bogus judgement calls and random assumptions. And what happens to be even more ironic about all of it, is the shit you arent just assuming, you were the ones asking for it. haha. You slime balls. I didnt claim to have loyalty to anyone at the time, you however did. And you let everyone down...whether it's a big secret or not. Character boys, character.

Little test you all failed.
but some how, i'm the shit head right? hmmm..tricky tricky.


Just one of the many things that have been annoying me.
I am not up for grabs.

So re-think hitting on me or making some comments ending in Jillian. Calling me by full name is not coy or cute. It's my name, not shortened. And i appreciate it when i know you aren't trying to touch me.

i am not interested. i repeat, NOT interested. i dont need to be told how angelic/cute/nice ass/pretty/any of what youre thinking would interest me, wont. i'm about to change my status reeaaaal quick. no more messages or texts or any of that shit. it's getting old.
this isnt me being cocky, every one has to deal with this. I'm just sick of it.
what do i look like to you?

you can't have a piece, so stop axin.
fuck off. seriously.


i'm back in suburbia for a while.
feels good.
david picked me up to go hang out... laughed till i cried.

got a number on a knapkin, hahahaha. havent gotten that since i waitressed.

just don't let me sick into the small-town scenery.
i'd die if i sank.

No comments: