Monday, July 20, 2009

sleepy

at my parents. We arrived around sevenish, completely surprised my brother for his sixteenth birthday today. He pulled up an I jumped out he seriously has never hugged me that hard before. Still hurting. Anyway, I cried a little.

Today we've mostly pooled and hung out with family. Got up around ten to take Eddie and the siblings to the park. Played splashing games with Milo in the pool and sked took him down the slide hahaha...ended in scratches.

Alison's on her way down to hang around for birthday junk. Tomorrow will be spent in Atlanta, gotta sell some clothes to ragodag and see some folks. I miss working at the rag. Anywayyy Edwards sound asleep with Milo and I am thinking of an afternoon nap myself.

I am also going to work on being a nicer person. I really am going to try and make an effort in that department. I can't let small things get such a big reaction out of me. Time to grow up....and stuff.