Wednesday, August 19, 2009

antiquing.

Found a cast iron boston terrior door stop, 42$ christmas present.
Came across a picture from 1921, a girl of about eight hugging a boston terrier on the front stairs to a house. Cha Ching. A few momentos from the trip so far, when my mother and I get together it's days and days of antiquing. I don't hate it, that's forsure.

Just had my tarot cards read, I call horseshit....Anyway..woke up to this;

"fuck you" "mother fuck you" "I hate myself everyday" " I need to stop loving you" I really won't go on..but it started my day off on the wrong foot, or what I used to refer to as the wrong side of the bed... you know, because there IS a wrong side of the bed when you've shared it with someone for years. It's a horrible empty, gut wrenching feeling; that has finally made it's way out of my heart. " I built this life and now it's mine."
I'm accident prone, in more ways than one.


One chapter of my life, done.

The second one;

I miss my dogs and my boyfriend. But I do love being here with my family. Sailing all day tomorrow, I finally get to see the newest sailboat. But I'm hoping to steer the old one, she's my favorite. Twenty third St on Friday aka shopping ALL day, thanks moms. The weekend will be spent at the beach house in Washington......aka crab everynight nomomnom.

No comments: