interview in around an hour, I am officially done slinging wings and beer...so over being female.
Last night I had the house to myself, I miss being content on my own/with my dog. I miss not having to worry about anything aside from what I'm going to read next or what movie I'll rent. Things were just simpler because I only had myself to let down and no one else could ruin my good time...or not good time, just whatever I had going on. I've been in between with leaving my phone off perched on my desk or on inside of my grasp. I think the first does me some good, I can actually get through a chapter or sketch. I'm so weird, when I have someone around I don't like doing anything creative...I guess I'm so private about that, I always have been...even when I was nominated for art shows I just couldn't bring myself to let anyone aside from my teacher see things...same went for writing. When I took an extra Lit class my junior year my teacher was up my ass about sending things in and I refused, so she'd do it anyway. I'm just an odd bird. I leave for Portland on Monday in the afternoon, I'm trying to see how much it would be to just leave Sunday. Then it's eleven days of one of my favorite places to call home, I wish I could just leave tonight.
I'm aiming for thrift store browsing before work tomorrow, would be nice. I haven't done anything solo in what seems like forever, though I know it's only been some months. My brother's getting married at the end of September and I'm going to be an aunt, it still is so trippy to think about. We are all growing up...Matthew has his license, still can't get over that. Taylor's a sophomore in high school, Elizabeth is in law school..she has so much under her belt she has always been one to take on any task given to her. Jesse, well I can not wait to see Jesse on Monday he's seventeen now, built like a man with a deep voice to boot...and seems to be riding my coat tails in the witty department. I miss my dad more than I like to think about, it kills me being this far from home. Soon I'll be back though, maybe sooner than I've been planning..who knows. My head is on straight and I've got nothing but support. My nails are like a gold yellow color making typing so fun for me. I'm glad Kelly and I have become friends, she's like a life counselor for me. Haha and I'm the annoying kid sister needing her problems fixed.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment