all day boating, without a drop of service. It's almost pathetic how ill I am about my phone, mostly because I know when it's back in the game I will be overwhelmed with texts and voicemails. The weather here is so nice, no humidity...wore a hoodie over my bathing suit, so awesome. Watching reruns of Friends never gets old, ever. Like every male I know hates this show...I just can not get behind that. I got a lot of trout and okay heregoess....I got really sad being up close and personal with the fish..at first I was all gung ho look out fish. But I ripped the lip off my third one and saw blood and I half felt like god, what the fuck am I doing? That's so weird of me....but I caught more, I love fishing...I suck..
Walked Wilson this morning before we went sailing and I stepped in his shit, I should have known today would be a "grumpy baby" day.
Pms is a real shitshow....hahahahahahahaha god that shouldnt have made me laugh like it did.
Oh yeah, hospital day before yesterday to see the specialist...had to swallow this stuff that's natural element is rock.....basically this fell out of my mouth after hearing that;
" Oh? cool Doc so you basically just said I will have wet cement slushing around my small intestine? Why don't you ask your nurse friends if they want to make a footprint and signature before it dries up....INSIDE OF ME!"
I'll leave you with that.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment