Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ironically

enough, I just recieved this text.

"google map my house and click street view."

My xterra is in the picture next to his focus, that means we were both inside of the house when the picture was taken. Meaning we were probably laid up on the couch watching tv eating food he would make me. I hope that picture was on one of our good days, I've just been pretending it was. I forgot how big the house was, sometimes I forget I lived there.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=108%20Crown%20Walk%20Mcdonough%2C%20GA%2030253



I am at a loss for words when it comes to the nitty gritty. I just feel vile and crying has made it better. This day already started out off, hearing that people aren't what I thought added to my displeasure in this Wednesday. Then getting that text sent me off the edge.


Portland. Portland. Portland. Hurry up and get here Monday so I can fly away.

No comments: