Monday, August 24, 2009

So

One more day in Portland, tomorrow is going to be biking through Sauvee's Island; my favorite part of every trip. Last year it was in the fall, October..the best carmel apples I've ever had the pleasure of biting into. I'm so full of Thai food, omnom. On my second season of Dexter..fifth episode, I have to get through these while I can. I leave Oregon at five thirty am (west coast time) on Wed. morning, I arrive at six fifteen pm, Florida..east coast time. Got a cute dress today and a new grandma sweater, thanks moms. Why couldn't I have been born with an english accent!???!!

I ran into a french bulldog puppy today, died. Made me miss my babies. It gets so cold here at night, I can't wait to get to Georgia at the end of September for the wedding the weather will be so nice. Called my pops yesterday, everytime I hang up with him I cry, it's just really hard to talk to him.



Farmville on facebook is slaughtering my time while I watch Dexter.

No comments: