Friday, April 24, 2009

I

could say some snarky shit. I could be completely ridiculous right now and it wouldn't really be out of spite, mostly just a long standing dislike. But I don't want to be horrible, I need to turn over a new leaf when it comes to this. Stop harboring so much angst when it comes to these kinds of situations, because as everyone knows I am no stranger to these situations.


bad seed, you are a bad seed. a very bad seed.



My car is fucked, my phone is fucked. anything else?

Yesterday Eddie got into a fight with a mall cop, I seriously lost my shit laughing after I thought about it later on. He is a firecracker. Ohhh and Papa Shearrow has been begging Sked to tattoo him, and he finally did. It looks so clean.

Can we talk about how laughable she is? For just one second? like laughable. Just fyi, youre a joke, like a terrible..bad punch line joke. You always have been and now you've been ensured to always being a joke. I'm more than pleased all I heard about the situation from other people was downgrade then lots of laughing. Downgrade is an understatement. hahahaha, fuuuck I still am like wait..is that supposed to be a serious attempt? And one memory keeps coming to mind, like when I lived in Ford Factory and she came over to hang out with MC, how you and I both partook in laughing about it. Almost two years later and what'll ya have, what'll ya have? I shouldn't be so mean, but it's almost an insult that, that happened. Like uh? But oh well.

Things You Should Never Do, unless youre mocking someone else.
1. Take serious photos with your phone/camera in a mirror.
2. Bird Bestfriend. (i am so glad Alison is fucking awesome)
3. Be a female and go to sleep listening to metal.
4. Wait, listen to metal.
5. Have snake bites at any point in your life, fucked.
6. Hook up with a fellow sharktooth.
7. Have more than 7 fillings.
8. Look like you could have just been dead for several months.
9. Try and pull off a hair color that makes you look even more dead. (having graduated from Aveda, maybe I am just a hair snob....but gawdamn.)
10. I will not even get into the tattoo portion because it just makes me cringe. Cool job making a joke out of something beautiful. bad skeet stamp, bad.
11. I can't even finish this, but looking back on alisons I hate her photo album cracks me up, because it was the same time frame I called this shit and we were like mocking and being terrible people of course via pictures and months later...look who was right.

me, again.
I can't decide if it's a blessing or a curse, figuring shit out long before the due date.
just laughable.

Did Bernie Mac really die?

1 comment:

annapriss said...

bmac is dead. god rest his soul. fug a fugly hoe