Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Euthanizing humans, plz

Soooo grossed out by the fact that Asher Roth is making more money than my father who has worked his ass off. All because of that I love college bull, uh seriously? Like okay, sorry I didn't partake in being passed around the frat house while I was unconcious due to too many rounds of; insert fun hip college drinking game like beer pong. Which yes, we have all played...but come on it is not a relegion or rules to live your life by while you listen to widespread panic. I just can not get into it.Your probable jesus tattoo, beer pong rep, and or instrument you can barely play- does not make you a down ass dude. Your lack of a gpa, a job, a brain to think for yourself, just doesn't make you a bad ass at the end of the day. And taking pride in being "scum" or getting "scummy" still doesn't qualify as bad ass. The next kid walking through the door with a fuzzy past ( and by fuzzy past I mean your parents probably seperated and now you get two christmases) is just if not more bad ass than you."Hey, I think because you sit on the couch all day and watch TV and do drugs and drink beer shortly before fucking "that broad with nice tits"...without reason to go get place to live, and support yourself....just really doesn't make you shit. I think it just makes you trash, disgusting trash and trash really just isn't all that cool. Its just an excuse not to do something, not to move on, not to better yourself- you lazy piece of shit. So cool pull the seven years doing nothing but "loving college" because god knows those are the best years of your ridiculous life. Oh along with chart topping for some bullshit my little sister wouldn't be caught dead listening to.Trust me, your shitty band ( or lack there of) with lack of talent and reason, isn't exactly going to make the biggest impression on the world either. It is just going to make your five other little bad ass friends fucked up in the same trashy frat house tell you "that shits awesome"...because they, just like you, are living a fucking lie.Sooner or later, you will know I'm right when you are the same old sack of shit you were as a teenager and young adult.And trust me, your myspace with your band's shitty song, isn't exactly going to save you from failing either. You don't stand for anything except something for me and my friends to laugh about at the end of the week.You're ridiculous anthem (s) are not going to save you Asher Roth even though you did manage to score a pack of smokes without paying for it: you're not more badass than I or any other stranger walking down the street. At least I can safely say there is a hell of a lot more to me than that.You party animal bro, you.bro dog you're like just living your college life, like right? "Now if everybody would pleasePut their drink as high as they canAs high as they can And repeat after me
CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUGCHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG
FRESHMAN FRESHMAN FRESHMAN FRESHMAN
DO SOMETHIN CRAZY DO SOMETHIN CRAZY DO SOMETHIN CRAZY DO SOMETHIN CRAZYKEG STAND KEG STAND KEG STAND KEG STAND"
and to those you defend this idiot fuck, "he has some really good shit" Save it, because if this came out of his retarded ass brain, euthanize this shitbag.
cool shirt bro, now please get hit by a car.

No comments: