really much to say aside from I'm ready to put the past in the past. I'm ready to forget or make one hell of an attempt too. I re read through when I started blogspot. In actuality I have to take a lot of the blame for the demise of everything, I knew all along how it would end and why. I just chose to turn my head. In turn it ends up being no one's fault but my own. I learned my lesson and my head won't turn again in dismissal. Today's my day off; beach this morning and again after four..ate my weight in banana pudding thanks to jackie shearrows easter dessert.
I love my job, I have so much fun. The guys are fun, keep me laughing and one wears a fedora. Cute little italian. I love italians.
off to eat more pudding and enjoy my life.
oh yeah, foot is pretty much healed so my bicycle with a basket loves a good ride.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment