Wednesday, April 29, 2009

okay

so watching that tricks videos is pretty ridiculous of me, but it's like car wreckage and I am a looky lou. I just can't look away from it, she is past the fucking due date. Spoiled milk. Somebody left her ass out in the sun for too long.

She and asher roth both need to be put down like unwanted kittens.

I think Milo and Ben may suffer from seperation anxiety, because at night when I get home shit looks like it got ransacked. The coffee table will be in the hallway, or they got into cds and like ate them. Last night I couldn't find Ben anywhere I didn't see him go out the door but the point was that it could have happened and I couldnt find him in the house and he wasnt answering. I'm on the phone with Alison like " okay if I can't find him, I am really killing myself because my ass is dead." Anyway I look in the house one more time and I hear something in the bathroom that little shit was hiding in the bathtub. I had to explain I am not your dad and I suck at discipline so I will clean up the mess you two made and that will be that. I told ed about what I told Alison, and he replied with " aww jillbeanssss" to that I said you know you would have taken me out back and shot me so do not aww jill beans me.

Anyway, tacos for breakfast are on their way. And I need to get ready for my salon interview.

Oh yeah, family dog died.. moms called me around two. worst story ever..I've only repeated it to edv. He is the only one who'd get it, like most things I guess. Speaking of I just saw he called at eight thirty this morning, haha snooozin. must call him back.

life is funny. it's twisty and topsy turvy. I don't know if I'm a huge fan yet, but I am putting forth effort to make the best of an all around bad situation.

portland, one day.

No comments: