Tuesday, April 7, 2009

recrapped

buuuh buh buh buh buh buuuuhhh buh buh buh buh buh buuuh.



i feel like in a week things will come together. ben has been whining forever so I did this trick sked usually does where he pretends he has food in his hand and ben goes nuts. So i did that and he seriously licked on my hand for like 2o minutes. and now they are both snoring so loud under the covers. I'm about to head to the skatepark with the pigs in a little bit. It's insane, I was catching up with Alex ( which was so nice) anyway she was like it's cool you followed through with your plan. It's cool, I'm excited. ( tom green is on for the love of ray j right now, uh WTF)
I dont have much of an update im just buuuhing around right now. my dog is the sweetest thing alive in other news.

No comments: