something different. Brunette ISH. bruneteish. thats my color.
it's a honey brown, very pretty. The theory on my hair coloring or everyone else's theory is when I'm blonde I'm adorable and when I'm brunette I look older etc. My self esteem usually plummets when dark. But once I got that itch, I have to scratch. It's a sickness, I need intervention...Thank god I have such strong healthy hair. It still feels good as new. Tomorrow is the hospital to see Elijah, turns out he now is the owner of the beats. Type one diabetes. Could cry when I think about it. My entire dad's side all got the beats, and like to think he didn't know until he got sick. Oh coon biscuit, no good. Our familys lab is howling so hard I'm about to sick our boxerpit on it's dopey ass.
This week is full of doing hair, two hair cuts Monday. Color and cut on Tuesday. Cut on Wed. Cut and color on Thursday. I just need mine to grow.
Okay so I have lived in Georgia the longest out of anywhere, and when I'd go back to snowboard in California all my friends would like make me read things outloud saying I had a southern accent. Prior when I moved to California I had my New York accent they made fun of how I said bathroom, apple, fag, flag. aaaa. Anyway both California and Georgia still make fun of me referring to coke as pop or soda. OKAY, and Georgia people all think I talk like a valley girl that's on the verge of giggling. Which I know is semi true. Anyway, I felt like after being in the city my tip of a southern accent I had, had vanished. Nooo no no, it's back. After being around my family and friends, the accent is back. It's kind of shocking when I hear myself. It's annoying and I tried so hard not to have one when I moved here. fat chance I guess. Also the bull is the only station I've had on. My dad is so proud, I even got the code to the gun safe. Oh, don't mind me just unloading a few barrells? I think that's gun lingo. I'll know soon enough.
Parents went to Alabama for the weekend to take my dad's jeep through the mountains, EXCUSE ME? I did not even know my dad had a jeep? He keeps it there at the mountains. Who is this man? and what has he done with John? Kind of cool though, will spend a weekend over there. Laid by the pool today, helloooo summerrrr. Today someone asked what a swedish accent sounded like, my immediate response was the beginning of that Offspring song. Oh how obsessed I was with Offspring from fourth grade till like seventh, makes me wanna slap somebody. Anyway, parents went out of town.. was going to go to Atlanta tonight, didn't want to drive my car up there so decided against it. Anyway like everyone left for Seaside today, Cadence is on a date. So I begged my younger siblings to come home and kick it with their cool big sis,
them: "it's boring at home we wanna stay here."
me: "what's there that's not here, remember no parents!" ( would have worked on me)
them: "yeah but everyones staying here!"
me: "sleepover at our house, come on it'll be fun I'll make you guys popcorn."
them: "Jill, give it up."
EHHWHAAT? I would have jumped at no parents. whatever though. Friends did end up coming over to watch me succomb to my addiction with my hair. was pleasant.
Three am came so fast. damn it.
I just turned twenty, and even I'm to old for this shit.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you did WHAT. 'i know sumsing u dont know' hahaha. i missssss youuuuuuu
Post a Comment