in other news, fuck what you heard.
hahaha, in every way possible.
Okay went to a jewelry party tonight ( i know right, RIGHT?!?!?!) I got suckered in..of course. As loud and stupid as I get, you WOULD think I could say no. But no, these kinds of things and the kiosks in the mall where you get some shitty scented lotion that smells kind of like nair and a "free" nail buffer get me everytime. I say "free" because I probably paid close to thirty bucks for that hanus lotion so in fact that buffer was NOT free. Anyway everything going fine, I'm putting away some pizza for reeeeal and drinking mountain dew thinking..life is sweet these busters are about to have to pay up to this stupid woman. Well she is all talking about having a jewelry party saying so and so gets an extra 25 dollars worth of free jewelry...two people say yes. So I feel like a shit head and I'm like nooooo........uhhhhhhh okaaaaayyyy..I guess soooo. WHAAATTT THE HELL. what the hell. This jewelry is grandma status and like seriously?!?!?!
anyway, fuck what you heard. still about all that.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
only people's opinions that matter are first hand accounts. people who judge other people and other people's situations.. are obviously hurting people. luv u b0tch
Post a Comment