Wednesday, March 18, 2009

okay

cars fixed.

Leaving for the beach tomorrow. lots of beach trips planned.
Going to the salon I applied to and then to look at two different places I can live.

Took a salsa/hip hop work out class today. zoomba. seriously so much fun, brought my mom. Best decision I've made in the last two years was bringing her to pop, lock and drop it ma. Got a bike cushion for the seat at the gym. I definitely am bruised on lower butt area from spin class. fml. I have to sit down so slow. Florida will put a damper on gym class heroes, but I'll get back to it. I've been good about it, I didn't think I would wanna spend an hour in some class designated to kick my ass and laugh about it with other class friends and then suffer through the elliptical and floor equipment the next hour. But it hasn't been much suffering, the next day I want to die a little bit from the soreness, but it's good sore forsure.

Monday when I get home Ben and I have a day just to watch movies and eat pizza flavored chips, since I'm missing his birthday. :( but it'll be fun to just not worry about anything and see his new house.
Eddie and I decided it's too hard being friends, too soon. too hard. too complicated. still too fresh. Us being friends was like pouring salt into open wounds much like listening to James Blunt, a big fuck you is headed your way Mister Blunt. It sucks, it's going to suck. But I know this is probably the most mature thing. When Kelly and I talked on the phone for like over an hour, we talked about all of it..actually we talked about pretty much everything possible. But she gave me pretty sound advice. Speaking of all that, I hate talking on the phone for long periods haha and we managed to talk that long. Needed forsure though, we agreed on a lot of things and people. Milo's snoring is outrageous right now.
I need to go to sleep I have to get up at 7:15 am to go to callies.

No comments: