apparently, whore is spelled hore...and four is a number between one and three.
silly Jerry Springerians.
So the other day that middle aged, used up fratty added me on facebook. I'm all over frat boys, but not when they were KA's like 1985, you're just screaming creep. Anyway one reason I hate facebook, the awkward "poking" tool they have, that I can safely assume is mainly to creepily flirt via online (you toolbag.) Anyway I haven't been "poked" ( online) LOLZ, RIGHT? in months and months, ( btw the term poke, REALLY?!?) anyway it hasn't happened in a while, I get on, ON MY BIRTHDAY and the old fratty decided to give me an ole' poke, interweb lingo of course. What may I ask are you thinking by poking me, I just came out of the teenagedom today....you have not been a teenager for quite sometime gramps. On top of that it's not like Mr. Carter even knows me to "poke" me. Surely not, is all I have to say to that interweb poking.
Funny things that have happened so far, that I feel are worth repeating;
Funny thing numero uno: I went with my mother to pick up my younger siblings from the High school I graduated from. As I am walking to find them in the murk of braces and Hot Topic bondage pants, I over hear what must be a 15 year old girl saying "hurry up and give me some gum, I HAVE to go kiss my boyfriend." Two things about this, one now I am subject to continously use this phrase whenever I can sneak it in, secondly this fifteen year old girl with food still in her braces from second lunch, bad skin and frizzy hair is getting more action than I myself am. FML.
Funny thing numero dos: So my mother is driving home, my siblings and their friends are all in the car being loud and what I think is funny. The Dobbs shuttle is leaving Spalding High School and I realize they are all just swearing and ridiculous, it's like they never left the lunch room...and my what I had as a very strict parent is just laughing with them. WHAT, WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! I guess because they are the youngest, my elder siblings and I broke her in...but what! Okay so we are going to get my birthday cake ( Dairy Queen's finest, I get it every year,) and this girl is clearly like limping/gimping along but it's weird like she put her tampon in the wrong hole. So I comment on the walking like, "what's girlfriend doing?" My mother responds and references butt sex..... let me just take a minute. Like, wait...what mom? Why did that just come out of your mouth. Yes would have been funny if I or someone I know had said it but since it came from my mother's mouth...let me just take a minute to sit with my mouth half open and my sunglasses hiding my eyes. Funny thing numero dos has two parts, second part being... As we are pulling out of Dairy Queen we start talking about how when my mom's mom comes to town we are constantly running up and down the stairs either bringing our dirty clothes down or taking clean clothes up. My nana is crazy cleaning grandma...anyway My mom states she told her mom when she dies she's going to stuff her when she dies with a deck of cards in one hand and laundry in the other. Who says that? Another random grandma fact is that she lives in Las Vegas, wins the lottery and is a crazy card player. Explaining the random deck of cards. I do love my family, they are clearly ridiculous.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment