have become part of everyday life.
stayed up until it was light out again, not even in front of anything. I put Role Models in the dvd player around four just because I couldn't fall asleep. I get this rush of energy around two or three, it usually involves me going through old letters, pictures. anything possible. Re folding all my clothes in my drawers. Such a party girl. If being a spinster is wrong, I don't wanna be right..as of now. Anyway woke up around oneish was supposed to pick up mybrother and sister from school early....turns out they didn't even go to school. tricky kids. I have to shower and get ready so I can leave here by 5ish to spend another night at the hospital. I just want to trade places with him. My eyes are like perma swollen for crying in the car on my way home, everytime...listening to country. FML.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment